We offer a variety of workshops that cater to the different stages of your reproductive years.
Binhi Childbirth Preparation
The Binhi Childbirth Preparation and Education workshop is an educational tool specifically designed for the pregnant women and her partner. It equips you with information and builds your confidence in your ability to birth your baby.
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Prenatal exercises
- Optimal fetal positioning
- Gentle birth planning
- Things to prepare in your hospital bag
How to cope with labor
- Positions for different stages of labor
- Breathing & rituals during labor
- Role of the father during labor
- Hospital procedures and protocols
- Unang Yakap Protocol
- How to communicate with your birth team
- Gentle caesarean births and vaginal birth after ceasarean (VBAC)
- Postpartum planning
We Have a New Baby, Now What?
The "We Have a New Baby, Now What?!" workshop is a half-day class that answers your questions on infant-rearing. First-time, second or third-time parents alike will learn a lot of tips and tricks on how to get off to a good start with the new addition to the family.
- The fourth trimester and First 1000 Days
- Newborn appearance and newborn care
- Physical development for a healthier baby
- Brain development for a smarter baby
- Delightful sleep for baby, mommy and daddy
- Care for the new mom (physical recovery, hormones, dealing with postpartum depression)
- Planning for your birth, postpartum and breastfeeding
- Hands-on sessions on breastfeeding, infant bathing and massage, cloth diapering and babywearing
Embracing Fertility: A Holistic Approach
"Embracing Fertility: A Holistic Approach" is a class that teaches a valuable skill for every woman: how to interpret fertility signs accurately to plan a pregnancy, avoid a pregnancy, and be in tune with your body and how it works.
- Fertility awareness
- Fertility charting for those trying to conceive and as a form of birth control
- Reproductive and over-all health
- Balancing health, nutrition and hormones
- Five trimesters approach to reproduction
- The many facets of fertility: physical, emotional, physiologic and spiritual fertility